The Vegreville Kinsmen Golf Course is located on the north-east side of Vegreville Alberta, just off of the Yellowhead Highway. It is a nine hole course with Par of 36 and plays up to 3370 yards. We are blessed to have some fantastic greens, challenging fairways and water hazards that comes into play on 5 of the nine holes. Are you ready for the challenge?
|Power Cart Rental
|Pull Cart Rental
For Tournament Planning and Event Bookings:
Weekends 9:00am – 9:00 pm
Course 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
From the West: Take Hwy 16A, then turn north on Hwy 857 for 1 km, then head east on Hwy 524.
From the East: Take Hwy 16A and turn north on 47st all the way until the course. We are right next to the airport.
Vegreville Ladies' Classic Tournament
Pomeroy Inn & Suites 3rd Annual Cash Scramble
- 4 Person Texas Scramble
- $500/team entry fee
- Hole in One prize
- $20 Mulligan (one per golfer)
- Minimum 25 team handicap – no golf pros
- Free Practice Round Friday Sept 5 with paid registration
- Over 70% prize payout of registration fee
- Ukrainian Supper
- 2 Person Teams (mixed teams welcome!)
- $250/team entry fee
- Best Ball, Texas Scramble, Alternate Shot
- Lunch, Supper and Prizes included