The Vegreville Kinsmen Golf Course is located on the north-east side of Vegreville Alberta, just off of the Yellowhead Highway. It is a nine hole course with Par of 36 and plays up to 3370 yards. We are blessed to have some fantastic greens, challenging fairways and water hazards that comes into play on 5 of the nine holes. Are you ready for the challenge?
|Power Cart Rental
|Pull Cart Rental
For Tournament Planning and Event Bookings:
Weekends 9:00am – 9:00 pm
Course 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
From the West: Take Hwy 16A, then turn north on Hwy 857 for 1 km, then head east on Hwy 524.
From the East: Take Hwy 16A and turn north on 47st all the way until the course. We are right next to the airport.
- Family Fun Day: 4pm to close
- $125.00 for up to 5 family members
- 9 Holes with maximum 2 carts
- Twilight Golf 6pm to close
- $55.00 for 2 with Cart
Wednesdays to Sundays
- Bring a Kid to the Course
- All Kids $10.00 with paying Adult
- June 12: Alberta Innovates Tournament
- June 13: ATB Tournament
- June 19: Chamber Tournament
- June 20: Kinettes Tournament
Please call the clubhouse at 780-632-3140 for more information.
Hole in Ones
- Bette Michaelchuk, July 23, 2014 (Hole #6)
- Brian Soldan, July 1, 2014 (Hole #6)
- Stu Dow, June 28, 2013 (Hole #6)
- Reid Johnson, July 24, 2013 (Hole #9)
- Stu Dow, July 02, 2012 (Hole #6)
- Paul Casey, May 9, 2011 (Hole #6)